Presentations Shared by Char Shryock
Click on the links to view the presentations.
- View a list of ALL of Char's Presentations - 2012, 2013,2014 (Chronological Order)
- Bay Village PTA Presentation March 6, 2014
Feb 12, 2013 OETC13 - (Columbus) iPads and IEPs - Using Apps to Meet the Needs of All Students and Meet IEP Goals.
- PARCC Bay Presentation - Aug 24, 2012
- Study Island Introduction - Bay August 24, 2012
- June 12, July 9, Aug 15 Bay Summer Tech Workshop Part A/B
- September 26,27 2012 OEC Special Education Leadership Conference - (Columbus) iPads and IEPs - Using Apps to Meet the Needs of All Students and Meet IEP Goals.
- Ideas Sharing Page - this is a Google Doc that allows you to add ideas - please include your name!
- Link to Char' iPad page
- February 8, 2012 Study Island Demo (Bay Middle School)
- March 23, 2012 National ASCD Conference (Philidelphia) Google Apps - One Simple Tool
- Entrance Card (Google Form)
- Live Doc for Collaboration during the session - Please include your name if you add an idea to this form.
- Custom Google Search Engine - Finding Standards Based Lesson Resources
- Directions for Using Flubaroo to grade assessments you create using Google Forms
- Char's Quick Reference for Using Google Apps includes directions for Google Custom Search, Google Docs, Google Forms, Calendar, Books, Blogger and Translate.
- Conference Evaluation Link - Session 1254 Char Shryock
- TOOLS I mentioned during the session
- Advanced.aviary.com - use the MYNA Tool for doing podcasting, flipped classroom recording etc. also has great image editing capabilities
- Wordle.net Good for making word clouds, need to use "print screen or screen capture" to use the image in something else
- Wordsift.com Didn't mention this - but is a GREAT site for doing vocabulary studies - it will make a word cloud out of text you copy into it - identifying the 50 most used words from the text, give you a visual dictionary for each word, suggest related words and then show the word in context
- GetGreenShot.org The tool I used to get all of the screen captures for my presentation. Not only can it do screen capture - but once you have it you can mark up the image, add text etc. It even has the ability to "blur" info or faces.