Bay Village Formative Instructional Practice Team (FIP)
Links to Assessment for Learning Resources:
- Book - Jan Chappuis Seven Strategies of Assessment for Learning - if you would like to purchase your own copy. Copies will be available for you to use at each session. You are not required to purchase this book.
- Book - How to Give Effective Feedback To Your Students - Susan Brookhart (study guide - is good on its own for discussion topics with teacher teams)
- Bloom’s Taxonomy Verbs, Question Stems and Activities
- Example of scaffolded assessment questions (secondary) using Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Article - The Best Value in Formative Assessment by Jan Chappuis (EdLeadership)
- Article - Assessment For Learning - Chappuis and Stiggins (EdLeadership)
- Battelle for Kids - FIP Homepage - find free FIP modules, resources.
- Good Summary of what FIP looks and sounds like for teachers and students - Batelle For Kids
- Susan Brookhart - Study Guide for How To Give Effective Feedback
- Article - Feedback That Fits - Susan Brookhart (ASCD EdLeadership 1/2008)